top of page

March 2021 Meeting Minutes

March 9, 2021


Virtual Meeting began at 7:04pm

Attendance includes: Jessie Hayles, Steve Chess, Vanessa King, Lori Meadors, Patrisha Dobbins, Jackie Griffin, Dave Reyburn, Paul Brooks

Approval of Minutes:

February Minutes reviewed and approved

Administrator Report:

158 lots have paid

Vanessa renewing her notary, will file liens soon

Lot 59 – needed joinder per excel sheet, however they’re actually OK (replatted property)


See financial report for details:

Total $59,746.54

Big insurance bill is due. Lori requests permission to transfer money to cover.

Paul motions to transfer enough money to keep checking account balance at $2500, Dave seconds. Approved.

Given pandemic situation with limited in-person meetings, all in favor for Lori to continue to sign checks in order to pay bills on time.


Will do inventory on lounge chairs to see if we need new ones. Roughly $79/each from At Home store.

Everyone in agreement for Evan to continue to do chemicals and clean up.

Discussion to improve bathrooms (paint ceiling, walls, flooring etc)

Jessie will look into painter options.

Paul motions to approve purchase of up to 10 loungers, if needed. Dave seconds.


Steve suggests upgrading landscape at the entrances.

Patrisha has landscaping company in mind, agrees to get bids for “rock-scaping” at LS and Little Blue entrances.

Architectural Review Committee:

No updates


Pool phone number 816-214-5234

Discussed plan to hold off Easter Egg Hunt, maybe do a bigger pool opening event?

Maybe new activities: pool movie night?

Garage sale weekend, June 4-5t – Jackie to advertise

No website updates

Old Business:

Mr Trout sent letter to presumed owner of corner property. Unable to confirm or locate owner.

New Business:


7:36 – Dave motion to adjourn, Paul seconds


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
bottom of page